Villas, Apartments and Accommodation in Spain
Direct from owners
- Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
The website www.Spain-HolidayRentals.com (hereinafter referred to as “The Site”) is owned by Spain Holiday Rentals Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”). The company registration number is 7461278 and has the registered office at
These terms and conditions are governed by law in
We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page.
Terms and conditions of Use of “The site”
- The web site www.spain-holidayrentals.com provides an advertising service for property owners and is available to use free of charge by holiday makers who can make contact with property owners regarding renting their properties.
- The Company does not own any properties on the site nor has the Company inspected any of the properties. The Company has no involvement in the booking process. The Company makes no claims as to the quality or suitability of any of the properties on the site. The Company cannot confirm the accuracy of the advertisements and it is the sole responsibility of the holidaymaker to make adequate enquiries before paying for the rental. The Company is not responsible for inaccuracies, errors, misleading photographs or prices shown within the advertisements.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any losses you may experience as a result of using this site and is not obliged to make any refund for losses arising from the use of the site.
- All copyright, content and software on the site belongs to the Company or the advertisers. You may download material from the site for your personal use but content must not be copied or modified without written consent from the Company.
- Using the Shortlist feature on the site the Holidaymaker may forward material from the site to third parties and in doing so you confirm to the Company that you have obtained prior consent from the third party.
- Various links exist on the site to third party sites and are provided for your information only. The Company has no control over those sites and accepts no responsibility for any loss arising from the use of such sites.
- The word “Advertiser” refers to customers of The Company who advertise a property or properties for rental on The Site. In addition to accepting the terms and conditions of this agreement an advertiser, by advertising on the Site, also accepts the terms and conditions of the use of the Site.
- The advertiser guarantees that all material placed on an advertisement including photographs and text is owned by the advertiser or the advertiser has been granted permission to use that material.
- The Company reserves the right to change any information on The Site including the Advertiser’s details and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from these changes.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any information on The Site or the actions of the Advertiser on The Site.
- Advertisers must keep their property details including their availability calendars up to date at all times. We recommend that availability calendars are updated weekly and at the longest monthly. If calendars become misleading as a result of infrequent updates the Company reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without refund.
- Advertisers must keep their rental rates updated at all times so as not to mislead the holidaymaker and it is recommended that rates are updated for a minimum period of six months ahead of the current date.
- Advertisers must not misrepresent their property or provide details that may mislead their prospective customers. Breaches of this condition will permit The Company to remove the property from The Site and no refund will be payable.
- Advertisers wishing to terminate their advertising during the annual subscription period will not be entitled to a refund.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel an advertisement without refund in an of the following circumstances:
a) if the Company receives substantiated complaints from users of the site
b) if the Company deems that the content of the advertisement is unsuitable or misleading to holidaymakers
- The Company shall endeavour to ensure that The Site is available at all times but does not warrant that it is available at all times or that it be error free.
- To achieve a high level of service to holidaymakers we require all advertisers to respond to enquiries to telephone calls or emails quickly. If advertisers are unable to respond to an enquiry within a week we request them to leave an answer phone message and an “out of office” message on their email system.
- The Company cannot be responsible for any loss to the Advertiser caused by any action of their customers or any fraudulent damages however caused.
- Advertisers are permitted to link their property to their own website provided that their site includes one property only and that the advertiser sets up a link back the Site. Links to multi property sites will not be permitted. The Company reserves the right to remove all non complying hypertext links.
- Each advertisement placed by an Advertiser should contain one property only and we reserve the right to amend any property details not adhering to this policy.